1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Snapper Hydro 52" WB minus deck and engine St. Paul

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Tinkerer, May 21, 2009.

1. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Snapper 52" hydro commercial walk behind minus: engine, electric clutch, gas tank, mower deck, casters and caster frame. Model SPLH180KHE. Serial 85195111. The previous owner added a step to the rear and relocated the hand controls to make it operate similar a Stander type mower. I am keeping the mower deck, casters, caster frame, gas tank. $300 or I can also part it out. I'm located about 15 miles from St.Paul.

2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Is the hydro system good? I'm looking for 2 wheel motors, pump, and hydro oil reservoir.

3. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto, would be interested in the hydro parts.

4. Tinkerer

When I got it, there was no engine or electric clutch, thus I have not seen it run. The guy I got it from said everything worked but I cannot confirm that.

5. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

pics please

6. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

Don't want the mower, just interested in the wheel motors and hydro pumps.

7. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks for your time, I'll pass.

8. Tinkerer

Anyone wanting photos PM me with your email address and I will send them. I don't know how to post the photos on here.

9. Tinkerer

In order to keep the confusion down I might as well send all interested people to the ebay listing for this mower: 290317364699. It ends on sunday mid afternoon.

10. Tinkerer

Sold on ebay. Theres still always the chance that the buyer doesn't come through.