1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Snapper low lift blades?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tinkerer, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

I have two Snapper SPA360 and one SPA520 older floating deck walk behind mowers. I have been told they use the same blades, but dealers I call are giving me part numbers for low lift blades. I have had low lift blades on a Toro 117 GM with 52" deck and was not impressed by them. I had to go slower with them since they had less lift. I usually don't run into sandy lawns where I live. I also have several older floating deck Snapper 52" walk behinds. Is there one blade that would fit all of them?

2. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

Try this link and click on your deck size.

http://www.landscaperpro.com/snapper_6.aspx

It would be best to match your OEM #. But, if you don't have that, go by blade specs.

If you don't see what you need, give me a call and I can look a little further for you.

Thanks,
    Blake
    Landscaper Pro
    1-800-222-4303 ext. 124

3. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

Do you sell on ebay? I have a paypal account there plus more available credit than spare cash at the moment.

4. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

Sorry, but we currently do not. We accept all major credit/debt cards, money order, or check by mail.