1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Snapper pro S200xt. Which engine to get??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by A1 Outdoor Services, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Wow, 0% for 54?! Great deal. Best I heard was 50, which is crazy too. I tell ya, with the financing you can get these days, why pay cash?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. A1 Outdoor Services

A1 Outdoor Services LawnSite Member

No kidding. I really didn't know I could have a mower this nice without coughing up a least a little cash. The economy is crazy. Hardly anybody can get money to buy a home but hey if you want a $10,000 lawn mower, just sign right here lol

3. Well, the 0% stuff requires excellent credit. Subpar credit means no 0%. But yes, if you have great credit, there is great financing out there.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I'm not so sure it even takes great credit. I can't personally see any reason to pay cash. The mower is going to take a number of years to pay for itself, why would I want to take the money out of the bank to pay for it all at once? I mean, that's the manufacturer subsidizing the purchase. It's like a rebate that you are leaving on the table by paying cash.

In 1993 I had 50% to put down on a new mower and was turned down. I think the rate was somewhere in the neighborhood of 15%. My, how things have changed.

5. I believe you need over a 700, but I'm not saying that's 100% fact. I agree, why dump cash when you can get financing for 4 years. Puts you on a new machine with small monthly payments.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. IXINRGIXI

IXINRGIXI LawnSite Senior Member

dang straight they last forever and have gobs of torque and power

7. A1 Outdoor Services

A1 Outdoor Services LawnSite Member

8. Nice mower man. My buddy just picked up the same one with a 54" or 52" deck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Nice. Now it times to takes some pictures of how it cut

10. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Very nice!! Congrats.
    Posted via Mobile Device