1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Snapper Pro??

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by cyrogenicman, Apr 26, 2005.

1. cyrogenicman

cyrogenicman LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any experience with the Snapper Pro? I am looking at one for residential use and trying to get my 14 yr old son started in the neighborhood. It has the 19 hp Kawa engine but doesn't have the 2 stage air filter. The deck is 48", everything else seems like the other commercial brands that Snapper sells. The price is $5,099 + tax. Looking for advice please.

2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I've never used one but i've heard good things about them and they look like a very well designed and built mower. I'm also pretty sure they are less expensive than some more popular brands. I'm sure you'll get a lot more replies if you post this in the commercial lawn maintenance forum. :)

3. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

I have the Snapper Pro Fastback in a 52" cut and 21hp. I love it, it is a very heavy duty machine with 7 gauge steel all throughout the frame & deck. Mine does have the 2 stage filter. I haven't had any problems at with the machine, I bought it last year and would add another in a heart beat. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll see if I can answer them for you.

Buck