• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Snow in the forecast

S

snow

I was checking the weather today (www.weather.com) and it said rain/snow for sunday with a low of 26 degrees. Now i have to get my magic salt out of my friends shed and bring it to my house. I hope bill (thelawnguy) is right with his prediction of 2" of snow before Thanksgiving. I also will have to get the Gravely L to my house, and hopefully can get a urethane edge for it soon.

Bryan

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
I think its been too warm for any accumulation on pavement, but we will see what develops.

I prefer Intellicast for my weather, at least when its wrong its not off by too much...

[Edited by thelawnguy on 11-14-2000 at 09:08 PM]

cutntrim

LawnSite Senior Member
The salters were out on the roads to the south of Hamilton along Lake Erie today. We aren't expected to get anything. Rain for thursday, maybe some flurries by the Lake Ontario. Suits me, we aren't ready yet equipment-wise.

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
snow,

latest forecast for central conn has no snow thru Sun, chance of showers wed and thu, cloudy sun.

I still stand by my prediction for accumulation by next Thu.