• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Snow Storm

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
The weathermen were fairly close this time. We got 11 inches of snow between 2 AM and 9 PM. We plowed for 18 hours. <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

tru cut

LawnSite Member
weatherman was wrong here foracast 6-10 got less than an 1&quot; all went south.spent 4hrs hooking up my new pull plow fri. realy was looking forword to tring it out<p>----------<br>Todd <br>

cutntrim

LawnSite Senior Member
Forecast was totally inaccurate here. They called for 8&quot;-10&quot; and we got 2&quot;-3&quot;. They said it would start at dawn, it started late afternoon. Said it would last 18 hours and it lasted maybe 6. Amazing that weather forcasting is a profession at all.<p>Oh well, it's probably a good thing we didn't get hit like they thought we would. One of our trucks wouldn't start. I think the starter is shot. Guess I'll find out monday. So we had to plow with only two trucks.<p>----------<br>Dave in S.Ontario<br>

ICky

LawnSite Member
Dave<br>I'm a few hours north of you and we got nothing. Did not even have to brush the truck off. The forcast started at 6&quot; and dropped to 2 to 4&quot;.<br>Nothing <br>A non-event even.<p>ICky

GeoffDiamond

LawnSite Bronze Member
Ok 12&quot; of snow nice a dry powder.<p>First Call in for commerical crews at 6 PM FRiday<br>Residental called in at 9 pm Firday<p>Ended 4 am sunday<p>slept to 8 am<p>on loader to now.<p>Geoff