• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

snoway lexan plows

Jason_S

LawnSite Member
I'd like to know how much some of you guys paid for your snoway lexan plows. Include length and price of setup if possible. Any help is appreciated.

plow kid

Banned
i hve 3 of them a 6'8" one on my moms truck and a 25 series 7'6" on my truck i paid 2800 with lights un installed
and 2350 for my moms plow w/o lights

Skookum

LawnSite Senior Member
I do not have a Snoway, But I did price one this fall (Almost bought it). It was a 25 series, I think they are called Preditor series. It was 8' lexan without lights. I was told steel and lexan was same price. I think, I recall there was a option for a heavier gauge lexan for a few dollars more that I opted for, as well as some other heavy upgrade, but I can not remember what it was for sure, maybe a frame piece.

Anyway, price was right at $3,000 not installed.

plow kid

Banned
I would recomend is that you have it installed, it took me about 4 hours and a box of knuckle bandaids to do the one on my moms truck. also if you get one get the lexan moldboard it is indestructible( i havent broke it, and i am hard on equiptment) and it weights less about 30% less then steel, i havent had a problem with my 7'6" in 2 seasons, and like tim i am verry happy with mine

plow kid

Banned
i have never seen a uzi fired out of a car window, at least i think i havent

pcs

LawnSite Member
If you do get one get the lights. You may think the lights will go through the lexan but after a while the lexan will fade and plus when snow sticks on the lexan your lights won't shine through. Did any of you find that after a while the plow seems to bonce a little more when I gets broken in?