1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Snowplowing Image

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Billz, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

Anyone have a snowplowing image I might use for a postcard?

2. RyanD

RyanD LawnSite Member

You might go to google image and search snow plowing. Tons there... but I am sure some of these may be from websites of other snow movers.

3. LibFinServ

LibFinServ LawnSite Member

www.google.com

"snowflake drawing"

will give lots of options in b/w and color. Match your lettering on the post card with the color on the snowflake.

Concise, cheap, and informative!

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi Billz,

Would you want anything like this? Clip art?

[​IMG]

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sure if you went to Western's site or someone elses, there are probably some cool shots. I don't think it would be all that great of an issue to use a pic like that. It is a plug for them as well. It's not like they are going to sue you, or anything. You are a small time guy out earning a living. At the MOST they would give you a "cease and desist" letter (not that that would ever happen)...big whoopy.