Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
13,648 Posts
its all relative. dont u get it? i dont have have to outrun the bear, i just have to outrun you. i was out in long island, visiting my uncle. my uncle took me to his nieghbors house, his nieghbor was losing two alberta spruce. the nieghbor talked to his "landscaper'' about it, the landscaper told him its was from drought, and fungus. i told the nieghbor to go inside and get me a paper plate. i put it under the spruce, shook it, and then showed him the tiny red dots running around the plate. now, compared to his landscaper, i looked like a "professional", in reality, im just a bit more knowledgable than the other guy, does this make me a professional? i dont know. i think he said his landscapers name was glan something or other, i forget, but my point is, to be a "professional", u dont have to be great, just better than the competition. am i better than the competition? im better than some, not as good as others. bottom line is, are you accomplishing what YOU want to accomplish? if the answer is yes, than you are a professional. do you have what you need, and some of what you want? if you do, then you are a professional. by the way, how do u spell, professional?

· Registered
2,424 Posts
So where do you think you rank?
Really think it depends where the customers think you rate.

BTW... I heard about that glan guy! :cool:

· Banned
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Phishook
We all know the definition now. So where do you think you rank?:confused:
I never asked where your customers thought you ranked. Read.

Me. No. Right now I think I'm in the "Minor Leagues". Some where between AA and AAA. I know the game, but so do a lot of others.

Maybe you missed my point, it was about setting goals.

· Registered
988 Posts
Sounds like a question for the girls on the street corner.

I can Imagin it now...........they all be saying there 10/10, *****ing and pulling hair. :D

Id say I'm a Pro, I wouldn't be here otherwise.

Give myself 71/2 out of 10 going on 8. being honest

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.