So this happened today….

dKoester

LawnSite Gold Member
Junk? The one on my trailer still running 4 years now starts1-2 pulls every time. Keep up with the maintenance is my advice. 4 years divided by the cost of the unit is cheap. I remember back in the early Youtube days the TB 360 was a great mower to have. Run it till the tires wear out.

OP
FitzRightYardServices

FitzRightYardServices

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hate when that happens brother!! I don’t use self propelled. All pushing for me ! That new mower looks nice let’s us know on Monday!
It mulches awesome I was pretty surprised. It will be my reg push mower now and my Toro will be the back up.
Cool. Looks like we both got freebie discontinued model mowers this season.

Wanna trade free mowers? I can't complain about a free Toro, but the front wheel drive sucks.
Don't know how you deal with it.
If I have to push mow it will only be rear wheel or all wheel it is a pretty big difference.
Nice! I have yet to get an offer like that other than old junk that clearly is fit for the heap.

My old JD's are only 150cc Kaw's and 5.5 and 6 HP, and they bag, mulch, or side shoot with no problems even in tall thick grass. That thing should do you fine for quite a while if taken care of. That is rear wheel drive isn't?

BTW- your hands look like they could use some Corn Huskers lotion LOL That's how mine get this time of year and CH works better than anything I know of or have ever tried and doesn't cost much.Thumbs Up
Yes it is rear drive. This is the worse my hands have looked over the pass few years. I have never heard of CH lotion, I treat my hands but they do not get a chance to heal.

OP
FitzRightYardServices

FitzRightYardServices

LawnSite Bronze Member
859E52D7-7F8B-4CA8-A383-D1C267DBD2CF.jpeg
7FBF2015-82B9-4AF4-9B73-D3BC34E8958E.jpeg
EF316B95-A9F5-487E-91C7-CE822D890A01.jpeg

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
Yes it is rear drive. This is the worse my hands have looked over the pass few years. I have never heard of CH lotion, I treat my hands but they do not get a chance to heal.
Try Corn Huskers. It's about the only thing I have found that is neither greasy ,nor watery. It goes on and stays in the skin and really helps. You can get it at most drug stores like Rite Aid etc., and a lot of grocery stores.

My local WM just stopped carrying it for some stupid reason. It doesn't take a lot per treatment either so go slow until you figure out how much you need to do the job. You can thank me later. Thumbs Up-

Top Forums