1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Software to do billing,scheduling,expense, and payroll

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tjsaye, May 15, 2012.

1. tjsaye

tjsaye LawnSite Member

Guys I been mowing about 50 yards for the past 6 years on the side with one employee 3 days a week as a side business, I am getting ready to retire after 30 years at my regular job and am going to start being a more legit full time Lawn Maintenance/Landscape guy. I have always done my taxes for the most part by gestimation and allways shorted myself on the expense end since I didn't want to hassle with an audit. I wanted to find some of you that have experience with a landscape/lawncare specific software that can do the things my current software QB pro can't. I want to find the best software the first time and not buy 4-5 before realizing which one is the better. That is why I am looking for your feed back.

Thanks TJ
    Real Estate Maintenance Group:usflag:

2. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

AQuickBooks has been more than enough for fifteen years..we use clip for scheduling...credit cards and download expenses into QuickBooks
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic