• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Soil testing web site...

OP
KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
No Chuck it does not, I looked all over it. It says call 1-800-321-1562 for info. The info pack they sent had 5 different articles that are great information on soil conditions and how to read a soil test. I would highly recommend anyone looking for this type of info call and request one. Not sure how they found me, I didn't request one? Good reading.

Chuck Sinclair

LawnSite Senior Member
Originally posted by KirbysLawn
No Chuck it does not, I looked all over it. It says call 1-800-321-1562 for info. The info pack they sent had 5 different articles that are great information on soil conditions and how to read a soil test. I would highly recommend anyone looking for this type of info call and request one. Not sure how they found me, I didn't request one? Good reading.
Thanks i will give them a call tomarrow.

Acute Cut

LawnSite Senior Member
Kirby:

GREAT LINK! This is what lawnsite needs more of. That site is now on my fav list. I want to study it and get all i can from it. It would go great in my "Learning Lawncare" thread i just started.

Thanks Again
Acute Cut

Hamons

LawnSite Senior Member
I found this post when I was searching for information on soil testing. This is a great company -- I just called them for more information. Their website doesn't offer prices but he quoted me $8.25 for a very comprehensive test that included pH, Lime Index, Organic Matter, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium and Cation Exchange Capacity.

One great point is two day turna around time by the time they get it. Results e-mailed directly to your computer and ready to hand to a customer along with possible upsells!

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
That is where I get all of my soil test kits at

wriken

LawnSite Silver Member
One great point is two day turna around time by the time they get it. Results e-mailed directly to your computer and ready to hand to a customer along with possible upsells!

I like that service.

Ricky

LawnSite Member
Good site thanks Ray

Hey guys, don't forget your local Co. Extension Off........4 bucks here..........not quite as much info but not bad. :)