Solo Ops? Positive Covid test

Cam15

LawnSite Fanatic
Keep working, stay away from people best you can. I currently have/had it. I’m still talking to clients from 10-15ft feet away. Still taking money, we’re outside and they say you have to be in contact with someone for atleast 15min. Keep making that money.

EricC

LawnSite Bronze Member
Just do your thing. Take care of yourself, stay away from others. Don't go inside where others are. Pay at the pump, bring your own beverages for work. If the hospitals can work while sick, so can you. Old PPE meant for 15 min use worn for days on end and told if symptoms weren't bad enough to keep you in bed, show up and work. Why should you be different?

AlohaMowing

LawnSite Senior Member
What is your contingency plan to service customers in the event you are sick or injured or otherwise unable to work? Having a plan could make the difference between having customers/income following the recovery from illness or injury rather than having to start building the business from scratch. This might mean something like a group of solos in your area agree that between them they will cover for one who is unable to work and agree they will not poach clients in the process.

phasthound

LawnSite Fanatic
No offence, but I wouldn't rely on advice from landscapers regarding my health and the health of others.

How long do you stay contagious after testing positive for COVID-19?

If someone is asymptomatic or their symptoms go away, it's possible to remain contagious for at least 10 days after testing positive for COVID-19. People who are hospitalized with severe disease and people with weakened immune systems can be contagious for 20 days or longer.Jun 7, 2021

Similarities and Differences between Flu and COVID-19 | CDC​

https://www.cdc.gov › flu › symptoms › flu-vs-covid19

Mowing monkey.

LawnSite Bronze Member
No offence, but I wouldn't rely on advice from landscapers regarding my health and the health of others.

How long do you stay contagious after testing positive for COVID-19?

If someone is asymptomatic or their symptoms go away, it's possible to remain contagious for at least 10 days after testing positive for COVID-19. People who are hospitalized with severe disease and people with weakened immune systems can be contagious for 20 days or longer.Jun 7, 2021

Similarities and Differences between Flu and COVID-19 | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov › flu › symptoms › flu-vs-covid19
Who would you trust because I don’t trust anyone? Because the so called experts are changing their opinion weekly.

Top Forums