• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Some equipment pictures

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Nice Stuff. Are you going to letter the trailer

John

Petr51488

LawnSite Silver Member
Nice truck and mower. I think i have the same truck.. what year is that? Also, the 14sb... very good mower.. The only problem ive had was that the clutch ceased up on me.. How about you? - Peter

OP
C

Creative Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
The Yazoo is doing great. I have no complaints at all. Its the 27 horse, 61 inch.
Not sure if I will letter the trailer. SO far I have had no problems getting business and I am really not looking for anymore.
The truck is a 98 chevy z71. The JD14 has been a great mower for me, actually its the second one I have owned, first one was stolen. Anyway I have had no problems so far.

South Florida Lawns

LawnSite Platinum Member
You keep your stuff nice and organized, wish I could be that way. I need to big enclosed trailers just because I'm too lazy to save space LOL. Looks good and I love that truck as well.

zim bob the landscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
thats some nice mowers and truck n trailer :waving:

climber

LawnSite Member
Very nice setup, I like it. I got a ? what stihl saw are you running. Looks to me like a 50cc saw maybe 026 or a Farm Boss.

Rotor-Man

LawnSite Member
Would like to know the trailer size and mfg. and approx. how much weight you are pulling in it when it is fully loaded with the mowers.
Thanks