Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are just a couple more pictures i snapped of my equipment i use everyday. Not in the picture is a 61" Ferris is3000, 48" Bunton, 36" Bobcat, 2x stihl fs 90r, 1x fs 100r, 1x Br420. Im pretty proud that i designed the graphics on the trailer myself. If you look closely at the letters they have stripes in them. Let me know what you guys think.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Motor vehicle

Plant Motor vehicle Mode of transport Rectangle Font

Rectangle Plant Font Circle Symbol

Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Mower Lawn mower

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

·
Registered
788 Posts
looks good. how do you like the bagger for the jd? called dealer today and price was $2500.00 , man i cant believe they cost that much. how many people work for you. accounts?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys. I love the 757 and the bagger is def, worth it! we had the smaller one and it was trashed after one season. After meeting with the JD rep he gave us our money that we invested as long as we bought the 7 iron set up. WELL WORTH IT! i currently have two other guys working for me and have 60 accounts ( 5 that are commercial that take over 3 hrs a piece).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.