• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Some of my lawn set up

snowbrdr360

LawnSite Member
Hey all, I'm new to the site, came over from Plow Site. Heres a few pics of some of my equipment that I took earlier today. We're running like gangbusters with spring cleanups and all:clapping:

02DURAMAX

LawnSite Gold Member
Man I love your TRUCK!!!......What wheel && tire size is that on your truck??

OP
S

snowbrdr360

LawnSite Member
Man I love your TRUCK!!!......What wheel && tire size is that on your truck??
They are 16x9 Moto Metal 951's with Procomp Xterrains in a 285/75/16

Can't deny it, nice truck! BTW- Beautiful part of the state you live in, good luck this year.
Thanks man and same to you! We're off to a great start

OP
S

snowbrdr360

LawnSite Member
There are them beautiful wheels again on that truck!!!! nice setup too!!

Thanks man! I remember you asking about my stock rims, I'm going to be keeping them for winter unfortunatly

Sydenstricker Landscaping

LawnSite Bronze Member
That truck is great!!!! I love the duramax/allison combo. You cant beat that combo, imo, at all!! Very nice lawn care set up too!! Good luck to you and have a good year!!!:waving:

RedMax Man

LawnSite Platinum Member
What's the yellow thing on top of the trailer gate? cool chevy.

OP
S

snowbrdr360

LawnSite Member
Looks good buddy! Welcome to Lawnsite!
Thanks buddy!

That truck is great!!!! I love the duramax/allison combo. You cant beat that combo, imo, at all!! Very nice lawn care set up too!! Good luck to you and have a good year!!!:waving:
Good luck to you too, we're jammed right now... I can bearly get away to write an estimate!

What's the yellow thing on top of the trailer gate? cool chevy.
Lol, thats acutaly a nerf noodle for a pool. One of my guys did it, I didn't even bother asking... The deck and ramp are going to get Line-X when I can actualy do without it for a day