so its been a bit slow around here so i decided to start on the volleyball court im donating to our church. I like to play volleyball and we have a good size youth group here so its nice to utilize the facilities we have available instead of trying to find vacant parks. its an official size of 30x60 the only thing i didnt do was the 3' of sand depth that they called for. our average depth was 16" which is more than enough for how often we will use it. the church is covering materials so they couldnt afford the full out specs, and i dont blame them. all in all we excavated down, installed geotextile, then draintile in a herringbone that exits to that swale pictured that also collects the water from above/below the parking lot. we are lining that swale with 601d rip rap this week. after the drain tile and #57 gravel we put another layer of geotex then the sand on top of that. monday will be installing the 6x6 posts and she'll be good to go. i was originally gonna rent an E80 but my other rental place called and said they got their 430 back in, so 150/day for the 430 compared to 450/day for an e80 was a no brainer, but i will say the e80 would have been much better for this much digging. all the dirt was hauled out with our 6500 to another part of the property in the woods as pictured.