1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sound like a good deal?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by JBlawncare, Aug 18, 2007.

1. JBlawncare

JBlawncare LawnSite Member

There is a 2000 Chevy 2500HD ext cab 4x4 for sale and i am looking to buy a truck. It has 101,000 miles on it and looks to be in pretty good condition. It is for sale for 11,995. Does this seem like a good deal?

Attached Files:

2. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

JB, I have the same truck, only not ext. cab. It isnt a 2500 HD, since they didnt make those till 01. I paid 10,500 for mine with 85,000 miles and the plow with it. I would try to get it for 10,500 too. Looks like a nice, clean truck. Go test drive it, etc first.

4. JBlawncare

JBlawncare LawnSite Member

I just talked to the guy and got the price down to 11,300. I am going to look at it next weekend.

5. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

get it alittle lower. lower 10's and youd be ok, otherwise move on. gas engine over 100,000 not good.

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

JB, if you want, I can come with you or take you there to talk to the guys if you want. Since I only live like 30 mins from you. I know my stuff about trucks, especially Chevy. Just wanna help and make sure you arent getting hosed on it, lol. But I would try for 10,500. PM me if you would like