1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Source for drains and drainage materials

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bottlefed89, Aug 3, 2004.

1. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 LawnSite Member

Alright guys, as you may have remembered from an earlier thread, I am doing a job that required some drainage. I need soma drains that can sit next to a sidewalk and are long, but only about 3-4" wide. They also need to be able to be adapted to pvc, or black corrogated tubing. I've looked at home depot, lowes, etc. but they have a limited selection. anyone have any better suggestions, or any online sources??
    thanks

2. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Try John Deere Landscapes. Or do a search for ADS.

3. glllc

glllc LawnSite Member
    from CT

tryNational Waterworks, Inc. Office---248-474-9826

4. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know if they have any branches around you, but E.J. Prescott is our main drainage supplier. They have a website, but I don't remember the URL...

You might also check with your local redi-mix supplier. Ours has a fair amount of drainage supplies.

I think you are looking for trench drains. They should be available somewhere!

Dan