Lawn Care Forum banner

South Carolina?

95K views 341 replies 73 participants last post by  Carolina Cuttin' Company 
#1 ·
Who here is from SC? I know of Vicenut and Prez. But who else?

#14 ·
here's another shout out from G-ville!

#17 ·
Staying busy with small jobs and taking it easy for a few weeks until spring mowing starts up. I'm also building a screen porch onto the back of my house. Lumber prices are so low now that this is the time to do any home improvements.
Yeah, if only people were building houses.. :hammerhead:

we havent had any work since December, got a clearing job but its not a need thing so she isnt moving real fast on wanting to get it done..

#18 ·
Vicenut closed on his house today. Needs help building a fence for his dog:)
Jr, you were a mile from our place when you were at HD of G-ville. Quick Lube next door is a great little place for eatin and spirits. Traffic round 8 and 5 is like Atlanta now:dizzy:
Hurley, are you on the eastside? Don't think I have seen you around.

#20 ·
Vicenut closed on his house today. Needs help building a fence for his dog:)
Jr, you were a mile from our place when you were at HD of G-ville. Quick Lube next door is a great little place for eatin and spirits. Traffic round 8 and 5 is like Atlanta now:dizzy:
Hurley, are you on the eastside? Don't think I have seen you around.
we're mainly in north greenville--pleasantburg, east north street, some accounts around woodruff rd. where are you all? ever since i saw your posts, i've looked for your trucks, but have yet to see your guys.

#22 ·
man, i live at landscaper's. :) i'm there at least once a week. maybe i'll run into you there, and i can admire some of your equipment in person. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.