• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

South Jersey, Help Wanted.

OP
JLSLLC

JLSLLC

LawnSite Fanatic
Yes, we’re still looking for some help.
Still looking for a hand. Gonna keep this post active for a few more days until I throw in the towel *trucewhiteflag*

rclawn

LawnSite Silver Member
You ever thought about hiring a college guy. Because of the China virus most schools are going to be out between this week and end of January.

OP
JLSLLC

JLSLLC

LawnSite Fanatic
You ever thought about hiring a college guy. Because of the China virus most schools are going to be out between this week and end of January.
I have tried @rclawn .... any suggestions? theres a local college here, bunch of party animals lol... doesnt mean that I wouldn’t accept them..

Got a few messages here as well, meeting with someone tomorrow.Looking forward to it. Positive vibes only, we all need it after this year Thumbs Up

rclawn

LawnSite Silver Member
College guys have a pretty decent work ethic but you just have to accept the fact it’s temporary and they will be gone after a season or two. As far as them being party animals, that’s standard these days lol I would be skeptical if they weren’t! Good luck on the hiring, probably a difficult time to find good help :/

OP
JLSLLC

JLSLLC

LawnSite Fanatic
I’ve had some inquiries via private message. Thank you everyone for inquiring!

phasthound

LawnSite Fanatic