1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Special Thanks to Lawn Solutions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Marine, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Marine

Marine LawnSite Member

Hello all. My name is Patrick and I own/operate Accurate Cut Lawn Care in Colorado. I wanted to say thank you to David Cook and Josh at Lawn Solutions in Kentucky and tell all here they are great people to deal with, as we are ordering a walk-behind aerator from them. They answered all of our our questions on pricing and shipping, as well as my fiance's questions regarding finanacing details. I was thinking "wow!" a new machine that will make aerations easier. So if you're reading this and want a good company to deal with, give them a try www.lawnsolutionscp.com -- They have more than aerators. Be sure to check the video of their Wb hydro aerator; it will get you thinking of what could be accomplished in a day with it.

Hi, this is the Jan (the fiance'). OH NOOO!!! Not another machine! But this aerator and the guys at Lawn Solutions are exceptionally different. I personally didn't speak much with David, but working out a financing plan with Josh, I can honestly say that Josh and this company worked very hard to make it easy and relatively painless (ha, ha) to own one of their machines. I agree with Patrick, if you're in need of any new piece of major lawn equipment, check then out. P.S. Neither one of us were paid for our comments!

2. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

semper!!:drinkup: