1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Split Boom Trimmers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CA Enterprises, Jun 14, 2000.

1. OP
    OP
    CA Enterprises

CA Enterprises LawnSite Member

scottt,<p>I used it at home for 2 years and this year I decided to use it in the comm side. Everything else I have is comm.<p>I am full time Air Force and I moved last year and the *#@$(*& movers either stole or lost my other good trimmer. (well, decent trimmer). I want a stihl or echo, not sure which one just yet.<p>As far as mowing in general this year I have only gotten enough accts. to work 3 days a week with it. I just got here so getting a good rep and accts. built up will take this year. <p>I have a friend who has been here for 12 years now and he keeps sending some my way as he gets calls. I figure next year I will be back to 40 or 50 accts. I have 20 res. and 3 comm. The 3 comm accts count for about 60% of the work. They are very large lots. 1 is 4 acres another is 5 acres and the 3 is 1/2 acres. So it's building. <p>As far as trimming, no I don't really do a lot of trimming except with the res. accts.<p><br>Thanks for the help,<p>Adam:)<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: CA Enterprises