• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Spray Truck Boat

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
I was driving by one of my old bosses house...and just started laughing. His spray truck pulls and puts his boat in the water. Then I thought this has got to be illegal, if not, just plain wrong. :nono:

SprayTruckBoat.jpg

GrazerZ

LawnSite Senior Member
I have done this for the past 4 years without distroying the ecosystem here in Maine. I say if your sprayer leaks or you dont have the brains to not have chemicals banging around, then yes its wrong. otherwise, nice boat!

OP
Young Bros

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
I have done this for the past 4 years without distroying the ecosystem here in Maine. I say if your sprayer leaks or you dont have the brains to not have chemicals banging around, then yes its wrong. otherwise, nice boat!
Well your spray system most be in new condition always. You must be perfect when you spray. Because our guns drip sometimes, and our tires sometimes end up with spray on them. I would not want anyones tank mix in any lake/ocean. :hammerhead:

americanlawn

LawnSite Fanatic
If he can afford a nice pad like that, why does he pull his boat with a spray truck? :confused::confused:

Does he boat in West Lake Okoboji? (home of the rich & famous) or in Big Spirit, East Okaboji, Little Spirit, Lower Gar, Upper Gar, etc??

BTW most folks may not know that all these lakes were glacier-formed.....All in the state of IOWA. Cool eh. :usflag:

OP
Young Bros

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
The glaciers also made the soil around here alkaline.