• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

spray truck

lawnpro1

LawnSite Member
Looking at buying a new Spray truck. Anybody had any experiance with Really Innovations. They have offices in Atlanta and cocoa beach. The landmark model in the one I'm interested in. Isuzu or GMC Topkick? Any comments or experience with this setup?

Mscotrid

LawnSite Bronze Member
Not sure who they are, can you post a pic of one of there rigs?

Dallas Turf

LawnSite Member
I have spent some time looking for trucks lately and saw some of their trucks on a site www.jumboauto.com if you search around their site under trucks and vans they have some of really innovations trucks and some chemlawn Isuzu's and even one of the big International spray trucks.

Good Luck

josh mcguire

LawnSite Member
What Type of Truck do you need? That is the major question how many tanks what is your spray rate how many gallons.

Also try graham lawn equip the best in the business

ThreeWide

LawnSite Bronze Member
FWIW, one guy I know who runs a local company doing only fert and squirt. He started with one of their trucks configured on the Isuzu chassis.

He recently purchased a second unit so I'd say he's happy with them. Not sure which model he has, but it think it has a 600 gal nurse, two reels, and lots of space to carry granular.

Until recently, he was servicing 500-600 accounts with one truck. Had to be an efficient setup to deal with that many accounts.

bluemoon7

LawnSite Member
If are looking for the best go to http://minnesotawanner.com/ .....I have sprayed with there trucks and currently spray with one of there stainless skid sprayers. Just call and talk with Tom Wanner.. he is one of the most knowlegeable in the industry, and they go VERY good work.