Spreader Graveyard

Turfdoctor

LawnSite Member
I am shopping, again! for a spreader. This time,I am asking for help from current users of the following spreaders. JRCO electric, Spyker electric, groundtek electric. Do you like? Problems? Recommend? How much did you pay? I am getting ready to buy two more electrics, and just need feedback.

Spreaders that have been buried and will not buy again:
BUSY BUZZER,Earthway with weed eater motor, Earthway pro push model. Lesco Electric!

Favorite manual spreaders = Lesco Stainelss push and Earthway shoulder bucket.

P.S. Busy Buzzer for sale, cheap!

morturf

LawnSite Senior Member
I have all spyker spreaders. These are the best ones that I have found for the versitily and adjustability. I currently have a spyker 220 electric that went all season and shows no signs of wear other than the prop. I really like it and put on about 40 tons of fert with it this year. I also own 5 spyker push spreaders they are great. I modify them to use a wheelbarrow handle instead of a T because I don't like T handles. I suggest you look into them. I have used others but this one is the most durable and easiest to use. Oh the push model I have is the golfstaff. Hope it helps.

OP
T

Turfdoctor

LawnSite Member
Chad,
I live on Horn Tavern. My house is the third from hwy 100. It is currently for sale! I also have that big white spray truck for sale by Buried treasures. Want it? What do you do? How long you been in Fairview?