Spreader Identification - Needs Parts

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by warteetee, May 17, 2008.

  1. warteetee

    warteetee LawnSite Member
    from PA
    Messages: 1

    I was hoping to be able to post a picture of the spreader I have that I need parts. It is a tow behind, made out of plastic and porbably hold 250-300 lbs of material. It is longer than it is wide - about 4 feet long and 3 feet wide. It has a chain track on the bottom inside of the unit which rotates from from to back when the wheels move to break up the material and move it towards the hole in the back. The spreader unit rests in the back and is powered by a pully connected to the opposite wheel (the one not moving the chain inside). I am having issus with the spreader portion and need parts - however I have zero clue who made this unit and how to find parts or a unit I can't identify. I would say it is a cross between a lowes model and one for a small farm. Any assistance would be great. Thanks

Share This Page