1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Clean Up Averages

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by ALarsh, Apr 10, 2008.

1. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

What is the average price you bill out for a spring clean up for 1/2-3/4 acre mid/high income homes that want leaves removed (nothing excessive), deadheading, light shrub trimming, maybe some edging, etc?

I know every job is different, I just want to know if I am getting in the ballpark here.

Thanks

2. ford88

ford88 LawnSite Member

Its hard to price it w\o seeing it,I just did one 1\2 acre dump leaves on-site blow out beds fixed a small wall,plow damage and raked out road sand and salt from winter total bill $120

3. ALarsh

from Midwest

Reason I ask is I have quoted out several spring clean ups and haven't gotten one back yet. I'm trying to figure out if I am quoting too high...

4. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

3 man crew, $90-120/hr depending on how icky it is and disposal.

5. ALarsh

from Midwest

Ok well i'm not out of line with those numbers......

6. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

Go by the hour....it works best that way! This way if its tuffer then u thought, ur not losing money!:usflag:

7. ALarsh

from Midwest

And if its easier than I thought or I work harder/faster, I make a lot more.......

And when a customer sees that I am going to bill them $45/hr per person they freak out..........