• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Spring clean up equipment

mow & snow

LawnSite Member
I finished my spring clean ups and here is some of my equipment that I used. All the mowers have a front mounted rake and a bag. The first set of pictures is a 52" Ferris dual hydro wb.

DCP_1352.jpg

DCP_1353.jpg

DCP_1354.jpg

DCP_1355.jpg

OP
mow & snow

mow & snow

LawnSite Member
The next set of pictures are of a 36" Red Hawk dual drive hydro wb.

DCP_1348.jpg

DCP_1349.jpg

DCP_1350.jpg

DCP_1351.jpg

iluvscag

LawnSite Senior Member
LMAO 45,000 Hummer, 6,000 ferris and 250 Walmart trailer?

zim bob the landscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
LMAO 45,000 Hummer, 6,000 ferris and 250 Walmart trailer?
LOL ya kind of weird...does that dethatcher on the 21" n e use? also everything else looks good

zim bob the landscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
why does so many people pay so much money for the ferris? why are they so good? they dont look like they are any where close to being worth it.

KathysLGC

LawnSite Bronze Member
why does so many people pay so much money for the ferris? why are they so good? they don't look like they are any where close to being worth it.
You have to use one to see for your self. I have a Ferris WB and I liked it better then my current Exmark TTHP. I never ripped the turf turning with it but the TTHP's small tires can really tear something up if your not careful. The Ferris mowers are built like tanks. They are worth it for many reasons.

zim bob the landscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
You have to use one to see for your self. I have a Ferris WB and I liked it better then my current Exmark TTHP. I never ripped the turf turning with it but the TTHP's small tires can really tear something up if your not careful. The Ferris mowers are built like tanks. They are worth it for many reasons.
ok thanks we have drive there ztrs they seem nice but i dont really want one. i think we are getting a stander anyways.