1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Spring clean up estimate already!

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by promower, Feb 13, 2004.

1. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I think everyone around here is sick of seeing snow. I got a call today to schedule an estimate for a spring clean up and theres still a ton of snow out here. Season doesnt start till about the first or second week in April for me. They called said come take a look when the snow melts they want to be first on the list. Good start for the season wondering if this will be the only call for a for the month or if theres more coming:blob3:

2. gramps

gramps LawnSite Member

It's never too early. Just had a call to add fertilization to next seasons maintance.

3. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Nice work guys! I have been receiving renewal service agreements from customers on a daily basis lately. Spring is just around the corner!

4. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

We have about another month before the calls start trickling in. Then in late April it gets plain nuts!! I usually cant keep up with the calls..

5. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Bastalker-
    You must admit that it is a great feeling not being able to keep up with all of the incoming calls!!!

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I got two calls this week already and we have snow still.One is a house I gave an estimate on last year the guy doesn't sound too happy with the guy he had the second call was for maintaining a Staples office supply store on a main road that would be nice to get.I'm planning on getting my truck lettered in the spring and if I get the Staples and park on the main road look at all the advertising my truck can do for me.If I do get it I will service the place in the early morning when the street is busy and there's lots of people going to work.

7. dkeisala

dkeisala LawnSite Senior Member

We just had a week of awesome weather here in the Northwest. I took the opportunity to start and complete our initial fertilizer and lime applications. Nice to have that out of the way.

8. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah..but this waitin for em is killin me!!;)

9. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

wow is it that time already??? i cant believe it. have any guys in the north atlantic area (de md pa nj) been getting calls yet? i hope its just not time for this area yet.