Spring Clean Ups in February

tuscanvalleylandscaping

LawnSite Member
This is crazy 50 degrees and sunny in February in Michigan. We are cutting down warm season grasses and starting to mulch this week. We have been doing landscape installs all winter. Sucks for the snow plowing. Looks like I won't have to buy salt next year. Think we will pay for this in March?

4 seasons lawn&land

LawnSite Gold Member
same all year in NY. today-45 and sunny. Bummer is no one is doing anything this time of year even if it is 50. Your luck to have jobs coming in the middle of winter. Are these jobs you had scheduled for spring and getting a head start? Or did people actually call for landscape jobs in January?

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

LawnSite Senior Member
I blew leaves on Friday.
Un-winterized my mowers on Sunday and I am expecting to start mowing next week LOL!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I also think we will get a huge storm in May or June ROFL!!!;)

scotts lawn care

LawnSite Senior Member
This is crazy 50 degrees and sunny in February in Michigan. We are cutting down warm season grasses and starting to mulch this week. We have been doing landscape installs all winter. Sucks for the snow plowing. Looks like I won't have to buy salt next year. Think we will pay for this in March?
So have you plowed at all this season??:confused: