spring cleanup price (any info)

shortylawn

LawnSite Member
Live in Missouri and have a lady wanting me to do some leaf removal, trim hedges and some other odds and ends. I have been cutting a few years but could use some help how to charge for this type of work. Any info would be great. Thanks

coz

LawnSite Member
I live in Missouri, too.........about 100 miles south of STL. I charge only $10/hr for labor when no power equipment is used. You could probably charge more than that in Stl. though.

GreenMonster

LawnSite Silver Member
Originally posted by coz
I live in Missouri, too.........about 100 miles south of STL. I charge only $10/hr for labor when no power equipment is used. You could probably charge more than that in Stl. though.

Note to self:

Subscribe to this thread and watch the fireworks from Mizzou LCO's!:p

locutus

LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally posted by coz
I wouldn't hock an oyster for ten dollars an hour, I dont care where in the Country you live. $40.00 a man hour- period. Dont sell yourself short.payup

You have to figure your expenses, costs, everything, and then come up with a bottom line you need to make. Do a search....your answers are on this forum.

locutus

LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally posted by AssistSuper
You have to figure your expenses, costs, everything, and then come up with a bottom line you need to make. Do a search....your answers are on this forum.
Hey Super, do you have a dip in?

jeff_0

LawnSite Senior Member
$25 per man hours if your doing other work for her. i know companys out my way that charge $35 per man hour..

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

LawnSite Member
The company we had last year come and do a spring clean up at our place charged $60 per hour for 2 men, took them 2 hours for a total of $120. Basically, $30 per man/hour. If you are hacking it alone, I would charge $35 or $40 per hour if you can finish in a timely manner. I think you should always try to average a bare minimum of $30/hour for anything you do in this business.

Top Forums