Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 40 of 142 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
I love those old trucks. Myfather boght two of those in 1988 and one of them was my maintenance trucks, do you know if you can scan pictures to this site because iI have some pictures of those back then.

LOL...I'm sorry, but I just can't help but get a grin. Whenever I see an outfit like this (and like Krefts), it just makes it all worthwhile. I can really appreciate people that have the same mindset as I, with the philosophy that well taken care of equipment actually helps bring in business.
I get alot of teasing and ribbing from friends of mine about my rig being so sparkling clean al the time, but it has got to be more of a principle thing than anything now. It's not so much the cleanliness that gets noticed now, it is the reputation for HAVING such clean equipment consistently.
sprnggrn "I have been doing this a long time, people who rib you about clean and well maintaned equipment usually are wishing they had the ability to have it themselves"

Couldn't of said it better myself!

Discussion starter · #26 ·
I have three employees. Only one crew. I grew up in a company with anywhere from 10 to 20 guys. It burnt my father my brother and myself out. I promised myself if I started a buisness I would keep it small and high end. More money less agrivation.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
An old client from my fathers company(well he actually became a freind of the family) gave me that mack bull dog and asked me to put it on the truck just be fore he died, so I did.

I've worked for a few companies in the past and my most recent company I worked for was forever green, out of Foster,RI. We did all the paver work and Rock Doc did all the stone work for Paul st.amand, Coventry. My old foreman taught me everything I know. He had really good patience and was a great teacher.

21 - 40 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.