Lawn Care Forum banner
61 - 80 of 142 Posts
spring green its such a small world. i dont know if you remember or not but i was the kid who bought you 36 lesco a few weeks ago. just fiured id let you know that the mower is running great and i am catching on to how to use it. it was hard those first few cuts but its getting easier. i just figured i let you now

Discussion starter · #74 ·
spring green its such a small world. i dont know if you remember or not but i was the kid who bought you 36 lesco a few weeks ago. just fiured id let you know that the mower is running great and i am catching on to how to use it. it was hard those first few cuts but its getting easier. i just figured i let you now
yes I remember, good luck with the machine. looks like you put on the rack em catcher

yeah i had to modify it like you said but i cut off the part where you hook the bag to the bracket and re welded it closer. because its was to far away. but no big deal.

every since i got that mower ive benn getting alot more looks from people walking and driving by. but and now i had to build a deck in the front for the push mower, ill post a pic

Sprnggrn: I think I passed you by this afternoon in Cowesett.
My season has be going good so far, we actually started doing work for the landscape designer my old boss worked for. Seem as though my old boss's personal problems were getting to be too much to deal with. Although I am downsizing my hydro seeding side of the business though, I'm selling my hydro seeder, nurse tank and all my hoses and equipment, If you guys are interested let me know. I'm going to try to use the money to get a dump trailer for my hardscapes work. Seems as though I get more work on that end of things. Anyways good luck.

Discussion starter · #78 ·
yeah i had to modify it like you said but i cut off the part where you hook the bag to the bracket and re welded it closer. because its was to far away. but no big deal.

every since i got that mower ive benn getting alot more looks from people walking and driving by. but and now i had to build a deck in the front for the push mower, ill post a pic
looks good just keep up on the maintenance and it will treat you well

Discussion starter · #79 ·
Sprnggrn: I think I passed you by this afternoon in Cowesett.
My season has be going good so far, we actually started doing work for the landscape designer my old boss worked for. Seem as though my old boss's personal problems were getting to be too much to deal with. Although I am downsizing my hydro seeding side of the business though, I'm selling my hydro seeder, nurse tank and all my hoses and equipment, If you guys are interested let me know. I'm going to try to use the money to get a dump trailer for my hardscapes work. Seems as though I get more work on that end of things. Anyways good luck.
that was me I remembered your toyota. I usually sub hydroseeding out. Dont you have a small dump for hardscape?

61 - 80 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.