Lawn Care Forum banner
101 - 120 of 142 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
We only have 26 mowing accounts, all full service. Most of our construction comes from upgrades on existing accounts, and the rest comes from referrals from them. Over the years we gained great clients and backed away from bad ones.

Yea, I think the problem I run into is that 2/3 of my mowing accounts are just that, just mowing. And I'm not getting the additional clean ups, mulching etc. Actually the two on Cowesett Green are like that. So Its kind of not making me much at the end of the season. But eventually I'd like to get to the point like you said "full service" maintenace accounts. So maybe I won't be making much on the mowing but your getting the steady flow of other maintenance work. I don't know, Its a learning curve for me ha. Maintenance just doesn't come easy to me.

good point. I haven't really ventured into the designing of plantings and what not. Most of the time I just design and install the hardscape feature.. I defently don't get much exposure to that aspect of landscaping. I've been learning as much as I can from the people I've worked with but, theres alot to that side of landscaping that I just don't have the knowledge in. Someday maybe.

Wow I didnt know that there were this many RI'er's on this site. Great thread and awesome pictures. Do many of you guys go to NE Grows? I havent been in a couple years but I am thinking about going again this year and it would be nice to meet some local people. I know this thread hasnt been used in a while but maybe this will jump start it a little bit.

Looks good. At first I though that was gonna be a fireplace.

I go to NE grows every year.I would like to get together with some of you . Set it up.Here's some pictures of a small job we did this year
Just readin back through this thread, and realized I'd never noticed this, but I assume thats your little Bobcat in that first pic, did you repaint it? rebuild? Is it diesel? Just curious..

101 - 120 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.