Spring prepping

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Kennedylawns, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Kennedylawns

Kennedylawns LawnSite Member

hey guys , what’s everyone doing about getting ready for the spring rush ?

I’ve gotten all my blades sharp , tuned up my mowers/ handhelds , finalized my eddm design and routes , reordered some shirts to look nice in while working , launched a website , writing in addresses on some postcards to be mailed out along with the eddm ones. Come on spring !

2. Rick L

Rick L LawnSite Member

Good I done none of that yet too busy watching the EAGLES kick Ass :bluebounce:

JFGLN and BMWNJ like this.
  3. Greencuts518

Greencuts518 LawnSite Senior Member

Still hibernating...Thumbs Up

4. free_safety

free_safety LawnSite Member

I am still walking around the house looking for energy leaks. I find several every winter.

JLSLLC likes this.
  5. Kennedylawns

My poor poor saints , all they had to do was tackle the guy. Wrap up and go down.

6. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Keep patient, full throttle is coming soon enough. Rest and be family guy.

7. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Me too, wife thinks I'm nuts, but is warm from it. Caulk, weatherstripping, you name it- Good call!

8. Kennedylawns

We are staying busy with various construction projects but that grass mowing is just something I’m missing right now. Though I have two mows next week that are yearly accounts and I’m oddly excited for em.

9. grassmonkey0311

grassmonkey0311 LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD/NC

The Patriots games have been keeping me going.

Other than that, spending time with my wife and kids. Been working on SEO (a lot...), website fixes, raising prices, fine tuning advertising, converting everything to cloud.....then of course getting my fishing poles an equipment and rigs ready for spring/summer.

Feb. 1 is when I'll start setting up invoicing/scheduling/quickbooks which is a big pain in the ass, but pays off in the end.