• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Springfield MO lawn and garden show?

MONTE

LawnSite Senior Member
Anyone around this area going to the show? I would like to meet up with some of you guys that are on here.

BTW Big Dog mowers are being introduced there this year so it would be interesting to compare with the other makes out there all in the same building!

Bob_n_weave

LawnSite Senior Member
To far away for me.

STL Cuts

LawnSite Senior Member
Anyone around this area going to the show? I would like to meet up with some of you guys that are on here.

BTW Big Dog mowers are being introduced there this year so it would be interesting to compare with the other makes out there all in the same building!
Thanks for the reminder I actually missed the last expo that was in the JQH arena. You said this one was in the fair grounds, where is that?

I go to MSU so luckily there is virtually no travel time at all for me :cool2:

I'll have to get a ticket today! I'll definitely check it out!

STL Cuts

LawnSite Senior Member
Did a little google search and found out where the Fair Grounds is lol

If anyone really wants to make it worth the trip, the mens basketball team here at MSU is in the ESPN Bracketbusters and will be playing Nevade at John Q. Hammons arena (its like 5 minutes from the exhibit) Saturday at 2:00. It should be a good game!

MOHUSTLER

LawnSite Bronze Member
I know my Hustler rep will be down there with the Hustler dealer. He says its a nice show.

MOturkey

LawnSite Silver Member
I might go tomorrow afternoon, but really doubt it. One of my friends is gong tomorrow, and if I'm not too tired after work tomorrow, I might give him a jingle and meet him there.