Hi, I'm having an issue on one of my zones. The last head doesn't seem to be getting enough water pressure. I tried replacing the head (it's a Hunter i-20) as the first step. That didn't work. I also tried turning off several (in fact all) of the other heads on that zone, and still pressure was too low to raise the head. I tried removing the last head entirely and still minimal flow. Do I have a leak? Could a rock or something have kinked the line between the last two heads? What should I try now? A little history: The system was professionally installed about 6 years ago. Last year I had my leaching field replaced and the installer hit the line between two spray heads (about three from the end on the zone in question) when they were doing their perk test/deep hole test. This was in early spring (2006) and before the system was opened. I was their and taped the line up so no dirt would get into them. After the field was replaced, I fixed the damaged area myself. I needed to replace about four feet of line. The system worked fine all last summer. So I don't think debris got into the system when the line was ruptured. The lines were not driven on with the equipment. They stayed well away from the lines and I didn't need to repair of the grass in that area. As well as the system worked fine last summer. Thanks for the suggestions.