1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

    Dismiss Notice

Squirrel Cage Spreader

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by kutnkru, Mar 13, 2001.

  1. kutnkru

    kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,662

    They are used for spreading materials such as peat moss. I have not been able to find one. Many people have commented on seeing them at places where they have equipment rentals. I have not been able to find one locally.

    Does anyone know where I can get some information on them or a place to buy one???

    Thanks for any help in advance.

    I have posted this in the Lawn Care Forum as well. I thought that it might get an answer here too.

    FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.
    Messages: 318

    Do you mean push type or tractor pulled?? If it's push type the only idea I have is a penn mulch spreader...Landscapers supply sells them as do some of my local suppliers....if it's tractor power you want I think you'd need a manure spreader..Good luck

Share This Page