Lawn Care Forum banner
1,121 - 1,140 of 1,394 Posts
If you don't find anyone, be glad to try and help you out ( I'm licensed),
on troubled lawns we can apply all season and not pay until the end to be sure your (the customer) was happy and felt we did what we said we could. We take pics as proof to the effectiveness of the app. Also crabgrass and nutsedge are unlimited service calls after intial app.
How's the pond business looking for 2012?
Steve

If you don't find anyone, be glad to try and help you out ( I'm licensed),
on troubled lawns we can apply all season and not pay until the end to be sure your (the customer) was happy and felt we did what we said we could. We take pics as proof to the effectiveness of the app. Also crabgrass and nutsedge are unlimited service calls after intial app.
How's the pond business looking for 2012?
Steve
I'll keep it in mind as I'm just getting information to submit to my customer. Slow for the pond gig. Most of my bread and butter is patio's and walls etc. I'm affraid the pond market is drying up with this economy.

I decided at the end of Feb 2010 that I needed a change. So I quit and have been doing this since then.
Really Dwayne, I didn't know that. You pretty much work down south? Your a pastor for your church now also right?

For the most part I cover south of 255 to Herky and over to hwy 30 up to High Ridge. My Dad lives in Hilltop so I get over there every two weeks. I am a preacher and Sunday School Superintendent at my church (Calvary Pentecostal Church in Villa Ridge), but not the Pastor.

Supposedly this isn't the first time this has happened to him. I spoke with one of the owners of the larger companies in the area this afternoon and asked him what he thought would happen, his exact response was "hes a cat with nine lives". Any management company that wishes to continue to do work with them is just saying that they condone this type of behavior

STL..
Do you use a mini track machine as your equip to build hardscapes?
Steve
My buddy does all my excavation and yes he uses a 331 and a t-190. We pretty much just use the 190 for moving rock unless we are digging a patio. Really depends on the site. It cost me a little more but he is GOOD and what he does in an hour would take me 6 or more.

1,121 - 1,140 of 1,394 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.