Stand on Aerators

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by lawndoer1949, Sep 25, 2018.

1. lawndoer1949

lawndoer1949 LawnSite Member

Hi : I am from Oklahoma. Has anyone had experience with stand on aerators and it be a good addition to an established lawn company. Thank you, CurtJ.

2. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Bronze Member

The best thing you can buy. Stinger is the Cadillac and comes with the price. Next is Zplugger from Zspray. Then XT8. TORO/EXMARK also makes them. You will thank yourself by buying one.

hort101 likes this.
  3. lawndoer1949

4. Hineline

Hineline LawnSite Senior Member

Anything is better than walking and wrestling.

That Guy Gary and hort101 like this.
  5. Stinger Equipment

Stinger Equipment Sponsor

Stinger will be showing the 30” version of the Quad-Aer at GIE next month. They will be available for spring. It will be the most compact, quickest, most productive 30” aerator on the market. It will also feature commercial grade engines and NO CHAINS

You should be able to pick them up at dealers in the spring for around $10,500

tebletlawns and Marine03112 like this.
  6. lawndoer1949

Thank you. Is aerating profitable in your area? Is it a good addition to your current business? Many thanks

7. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have large enough customer base then yes it can. You can price it for aeration only. Aeration with spot seed. Also aeration with overseed. There are some good videos on YouTube on how to price aerations. GL.

8. Kitman

Kitman LawnSite Member

I sent a message through your website but got no response. I’m curious, I watched the video of the aerator and the front bounces off the ground. I’m a big guy and wonder if that would have an even greater effect on the front bouncing. Is there a way to add weight to the front? Also, are there any dealers near Yankton, SD? Thanks

9. Stinger Equipment

No need

That video is old and from a prototype unit made 18 months ago

The unit has 150 lbs of weight bolted to the bottom of it for production under the engine now

And yes you could add more if wanted but not one person has.

hort101 and Kitman like this.
  10. Stinger Equipment

I can check on dealers but you can always buy direct from our website.