Standnd On Owners do you have a trimmer rack?

Turf Kare

LawnSite Senior Member
I had an trimmer trap MR 1 mounted on a Tracer. Gets in the way no matter how you mount. if you need to carry trimmer occasionally it's ok but don't eXpect to be rolling around w/trimmer all the time and not be majorly inconvenienced
I wouldn't be carrying it around on every yard, but it would be nice to have on some on my bigger yards & such.

FoxRiverMowing

LawnSite Member
I know this is an old thread, however I have found a reasonable solution that works for my mower (652r JD). If you need some ideas I can sent pics of my setup on my mower!

Matt787

LawnSite Member
I know this is an old thread, however I have found a reasonable solution that works for my mower (652r JD). If you need some ideas I can sent pics of my setup on my mower!
Just bought a 652R EFI today. I would love to see your set up. Looking to put a trimmer and blower (handheld) rack on it. Would be nice if they weren’t in the way while mowing but if I have to just use them to transport that will be fine as well. Thanks!

FoxRiverMowing

LawnSite Member
Just bought a 652R EFI today. I would love to see your set up. Looking to put a trimmer and blower (handheld) rack on it. Would be nice if they weren’t in the way while mowing but if I have to just use them to transport that will be fine as well. Thanks!
Hey man! I do have my trimmer mounted on my mower, not the blower yet however.....if yo wanna call me and chat for a minute i can send you some pics in text. Reply with your # if you care to chat for a minute about how i mounted the holder