• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Stars of TURF Mag

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
No reply in over a week and a half form the author - sorry - copier of the article in TURF mag so why don't you guys e-mail him direct at<br>jimmrp@yahoo.com<p>Does anybody know what name Mr.Jim Kendrick uses on this site? I'm not lookin to bust his chops, just thank him for appreciating our thoughts and flattering us with the article.

Guido

LawnSite Silver Member
Can somebody scan or post the article, I can't find it on there site, and I recently moved so who knows when I'll get my issue. Thanks guys!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

TURF Editor

LawnSite Member
Hi guys -<p>Be a little patient with getting replies back from Jim. We moved into a new building last Friday, and we just got back our internet connections this morning (Tuesday). <p>Jim is quite busy, and probably hasn't checked his email for some time. I'll let him know some of you are waiting for replies.<p>David G. Cassidy<br>Editor<br>TURF Magazine

TURF Editor

LawnSite Member
If the administrator of this site will let me know where to post it, I would be happy to post the article somewhere (it will eventually be on our website, but don;t hold your breath).<p>David G. Cassidy<br>Editor<br>TURF Magazine

Administrator

Administrator
If you send me the article in word format then I will make a section on this site dedicated to the articles you leave and a link back to your site or information on how members can get your magazine.

JimK

TURF MAGAZINE Publisher
Hi, I am the publisher of TURF magazine. And, hey folks, as Turf's editor, Dave Cassidy notes, things have been busy around here -- including the fact that we've moved to a new building ... we outgrew our old digs. I have checked my e-mail, though ... and as it turns out the &quot;tech&quot; who set up my computer made a slight mistake ... and I have been e-mailing myself, not you, lawnsite, or anybody else. Sorry about that.<p><br>Back to where we started a few weeks ago, though, there was a challenge thrown down that non of our industry magazines had the guts to do performance reviews on equipment. I wrote back saying that we've been trying to figure out how to do this fair and honestly ... without giving better or worse reviews to our advertisers. <p>Thanks to a bunch of good suggestions from the folks who chat at lawnsite, all I can say is: Watch out. It's coming. We have basically figured out (actually you guys have collectively) a way to do it. So look forward to upcoming issues of TURF. We're not gonna pull any punches ... but at the same time, we're not gonna trash anybody who doesn't deserve it.<p>Let me know what you think. Again, if you have any other ideas for us, please e-mail me at jimmrp@yahoo.com (it works now), or call me at 800-422-7147. We're not &quot;corporate America&quot; ... so if you call, just ask for Jim. I'm the only Jim here.<p>OR, if you like the fax thing, fax me at 802-748-1866. Yes, even way up here in northern Vermont we have fax, phones and e-mail.<p>Hope business is good. Here, it rained (so far) every day in June. Today (Saturday) I finally got to my lawn. I can't say I mowed it. I think it's called &quot;haying&quot; in most parts of the country. But at least it looks better. And sorry, I don't hire a service. Why? 'Cause I'm stuck in an office all day and mowing on the weekends at least keeps me from turning into a complete wimp physically.<p>Later,<p>Jim

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
Thanks for the reply Jim, it was a good article. I'm glad to be recieving your magazine and look foreward to future issues. Good Luck with the new move. Ed

AB Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Can anyone tell me if there is a website for turf mag.I would like to get a subscription!<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care