1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Starter fert with pre-emergent

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GravelyGuy, Mar 16, 2019.

1. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Fanatic
    from Chicago

Yes, I read the label and understood what I was getting into. I was much more happy with the result as a post then a pre. Was just sharing my experience with this product.

KerbDMK likes this.
  2. KerbDMK

KerbDMK LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for explaining.

3. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Im going to try the mesotrione this spring. I will post my review of this product. Im still totally against spring seeding but if this product works well, it will be an affordable option for those no choice but to spring seed jobs!

4. Tyler Gribbin

Tyler Gribbin LawnSite Member

Just recently tried it a couple days ago for first time, product I used was by Anderson's. Will let you know what results I get from it

5. OP
    OP
    GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Post back with results. Thanks.

6. Hineline

Hineline LawnSite Bronze Member

All my spring and summer installs will use it. Plus spot treating bentgrass patches as it showed great results in last years trials. 3-4 weeks of whitening power and great fertilizer stimulation to remaining turfgrass in the patches.

7. Midwestlevin

Midwestlevin LawnSite Member

We’ll worth the cost of the product, we use it with all new seed projects and have had great results. It is pricey, but definetly keeps the grassy weeds in check with a new seeding project, especially if you just blacked out an area and seeded