1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Starter rig for sale.. the whole setup

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FredMaxwell, Oct 14, 2005.

1. FredMaxwell

FredMaxwell LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

It comes with everything you need over there.. I'm going to describe it as best I can and while it is not perfect, it will make a gret starter rig for anyone. Also in most areas the truck itself is worth more than what I am asking for this whole slick little outfit over here!

1. Dependable good running 1983 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 305hp V-8 Automatic (Very dependable truck - all it needs is a little work to the door and bed. These can be had at a salvage yard) It burns a little bit of oil like most old trucks but not very much. It doesn't leak.

2. 4x6 "Carry-On" trailer - I bought it brand new back in July

3. 12hp Craftsman mower w/ 38" decks and Briggs engine

4. 6.5hp Duraforce Lawn-Boy walk behind mower

5. Weed eater trimmer (Shaft threads are stripped and I don't want to fool with it)

I have invested alot of money in the truck, trailer, mowers, hitches, locks, you name it and I have bought it.. But I'm only looking for about $1750 out of the whole setup..

Pictures:
    http://www.pleasuremafia.com/rig/