I felt like sharing the scenario that is currently playing out with some new accounts. Some of you will just laugh as people like me take initial lumps, and some might benefit from this. In January, I took on a handful of new accounts as a sub to a mowing-only LCO. Keep in mind this is all dormant Bermuda here in GA. The previous fert provider obviously did not do a very good job with weed control, or I wouldn't have been handed the business. So these were mildly infested with Poa Annua and a few other broadleafs. I won the the accounts in January, so they were treated immediately with Simazine. The theory was to provide a pre-emergent while also taking care of the already present weeds including Poa. The pre-emergent aspect of it worked just fine, but the post didn't work out so well. For whatever reason, the applications didn't kill the Poa and it has actually gotten worse. One person recently told me that Simazine won't kill Poa if it has grown past 2 tiller stage. In any event, I am now having to go back and blanket spray Revolver to take out the Poa. At $167 per 32 oz, this is not something you want to give away very often. Barricade will be applied in March, so things should be much better in the following months. I've obviously learned from this, but taking over a new account can always be risky. The Poa had already germinated before I took over, so I'm considering adding some things to my service agreements to cover these situations. In reality, accounts like these might need a special startup charge to cover extraordinary circumstances. If the property has been poorly managed in the past, you need an ample amount of time to correct the situation. I'm sure some of you have been here before.