1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Starting New Chem-Lawn Division and Need a Supplier

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ugcs106, May 5, 2010.

1. ugcs106

ugcs106 LawnSite Member

I have a lawn care and landscaping business and there is a great demand for chem lawn services in my area, but I cannot find a wholesale/bulk supplier of chem lawn products. I would prefer a natural/organic weed killer and fertilizer. Can you guys recommend a supplier to me?

Thanks,

David

2. VARMIT COMMISSION

VARMIT COMMISSION LawnSite Senior Member

Probably because natural/organic weed killer and fertilizer just doesn't work.

That otta stir the pot just a bit!

3. nik

nik LawnSite Member

Hve you tried an agricultural chemical dealers in the area? Sometimes they sell landscape and lawn labeled products as well.

4. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Fanatic

We direct ship organic and organic based granular fertilizers by the pallet and liquid organic products in smaller amounts if you're interested. Good prices & great results. Check out our website & feel free to contact me through it.