startup (sorda) Insurance in WV

gcbailey

LawnSite Gold Member
My "full time" job lasts normally from Oct through April yearly, I'm a contract Information Systems Auditor. I've always mowed in the spring/summer since high school and have always maintained between 15-25 yards (all residential). Well this year I've decided that I'm going to attempt to advertise some and try to get my side business going a little more. I have recently registered my business with the state of WV. Now my question is about insurance. I don't care so much about protecting my equipment, maybe I should, but more so about my customers, passers by... I mow along the sides of several roads and more than once I've snuck up on a bottle or who knows what else has been threw out of a vehicle. luckily I've never hit anyone, anything, but still yet... I've called a couple local agents and none of them say there is a specific type of insurance for my small business, one girl even said not to worry about it. Are there any online providers or anything that anyone uses?

OP
gcbailey

gcbailey

LawnSite Gold Member
There is a couple listed in the phonebook, I'll give them a ring.

OP
gcbailey

gcbailey

LawnSite Gold Member
well, finally got it squared away.... travelers has the best coverage for the price in my area.