• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Statment of Work/Contracts

Allen's LS

LawnSite Member
Does anyone have a Generic Statment of work? I am having writers block. I kinda know what i want to say to this HOA, but just can't seem to coax it outa my head. LOL... :help: :confused:

Also, While I'm writing.
I know this is going to sound stupid, but I'll ask it anyway. But I hear a lot of you saying have people sign a contract. All of my acounts are based on word of mouth and a handshake. What good is a contract if you can cancell or be cancelled at anytime. Or am I missing something? What do your contracts look like? :help:

grassyfras

LawnSite Bronze Member
I do work for one HOA. One time job to. I know the contact person personally so I felt safe the first time I worked for them. It sounds like a good idea to have some written agreement for a HOA though.

grassyfras

LawnSite Bronze Member
Here is what I have on all my estimates with a signature line below it. I dont have anyone sign it but its there. It states:

This estimate is for completing the job described above. The price does not include any situation beyond GACB control. Any changes or unforseen conditions will be billed out accordingling.

I should add they have thirdy days to pay. Hopefully that will give you some idea and get the ball rolling.

chimmygew

LawnSite Senior Member
Here is one that Greenquest gave me one time.

Attachments

OP
Allen's LS

Allen's LS

LawnSite Member
Thanks guys, Does anyone use a or send out a statement of work to be performed? Its more like a letter than anything else.