1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

sthil trimmers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Glenn Lawn Care, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

does anyone know if sthil makes/ or will make a speed feed head for thier trimmers? i have the fs90r and i really like the trimmer but i dont like putting line in, its a pain in the azz!

2. cutterschoice24

cutterschoice24 LawnSite Member
    from Fl

i have the stihl also 3 of them actually what i found best to do it but some extra spools and wind them up i have 12 of them that have string on them and when i you need one you just take the spring off one and put it on the other one and your good to go makes it very quick just my 2 cents.

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

4. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Fanatic
    from zone 6

Shindiawa speed feed universal kit
    Oregon part # 78890-18000 for 375 head or 55-294 on the package

5. Glenn Lawn Care

i already did. i looked on lawnsite and the sthil's website, and i couldnt find anything. i was just asking if anyone had any inside info or new of anything coming out in the near future!

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

That's my point. They already have them for the trimmer you have. You didn't look hard enough. Did you read the thread in the link I posted? It's all right there, even part numbers.

7. Glenn Lawn Care

when i first searched the site i didnt find anything. and i didnt see the link you put on there until after my post. but i got it know thanks.